Wednesday, October 30, 2013

There is more to Photography than what meets the Eye.

I myself have not learned all the ropes of photography. I am pretty sure many of you out there have not either. There are so many elements to it. ISO, exposure, aperature, shutter speed, lighting, angles, lenses, depth of field and much much more I haven't even got a clue on how to explain! That is the best part about this field; You are always learning. I continue to learn something new everyday and with each new lesson I become more of an expert and you can too!

At this point, I am still a beginner so I am not going to try and tell you all the things that make a great photo or photographer for that matter. I am simply a great source of information that can lead you to more useful information. This will create more pathways for broadening your skills or expertise. The more you know, the better you will be.

I have been reading up on this article for a couple weeks now, trying to figure out what elements are used and adjusted for exposure to create a more crisp look (without noise). It also has much much more useful information in the realms of learning about photography in general. But don't take my word for it; read it yourself! =)

Link:
Digital Photography Tips for Beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment